The Enterprise Showcase is the perfect opportunity for individuals to meet up and coming students and graduate startups from the University of Portsmouth as well as an opportunity to celebrate their success.
The Student Enterprise Team support a diverse range of businesses from catering to app development; social enterprises to commercial ventures; and freelancers to global businesses.
The showcase will start with a ‘Startup to watch’ exhibition followed by a short awards ceremony to recognise the great enterprise achievements of students, graduates and staff in the last year as well as a 5 years on alumni recognition award.
The evening will end with a keynote speech, delivered by University of Portsmouth Alumni, Andrew Martin of Inkpact, wine, nibbles and networking.
If you would like to attend please register here.
The following CCI students will be exhibiting as part of the ‘Startups to watch’ showcase:
- Hannah Mitchell – Fashion & Textile design
- Broken Earth (Tristan Bampton, Scott Davis, Martin Mitev, Oliver Thauerer, Matthew Evans, Matthew Whitby) – Games Technology
- Alex Harvey – Graphic design
- Andrew Waller – Graphic design
- Susan Turner – MSc, Creative Technologies and Enterprise (Graduate)
- Andrew Martin – Computer Games Technology
- Eric Downer – Graphic design
- Square Mountain – (Luke Amer, Lewis Banks, Ryan Palmer, Robert Webb, Paul Power, George Phillips) – Games Technology
There will be 8 awards presented on the night, with CCI students nominated in most of the categories.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com, we hope to see you there!