Join Creative Network South and Creative Industry Finance at the University of Portsmouth on Thursday 7th April to celebrate the launch of an exciting new initiative offering free business support and access to finance for creative and cultural enterprises who are looking to scale up and grow.
Please book your place on Eventbrite here to avoid disappointment.
- Find out more about the Creative Network South initiative
- Meet the Creative Industry Finance team and discover how the initiative can support your business
- Take a tour of the cutting edge facilities at the Faculty for Creative and Cultural Industries within the University led by their Associate Dean Simon Brookes.
- Talk and network with Creative Industry Finance business advisors
- 18:00 – Registrations
- 18:30 – Welcome (Stewart Dunn)
- 18:35 – About Arts Council England (Phil Gibby)
- 18:40 – TBC
- 18:50- Where the Creative Industries and Business Meet (Laura Doye)
- 19:00 – Introduction to the Creative Industry Finance programme
- 19:20 – Meet the advisors/networking/tour of University facilities
Refreshments will be provided.
About Creative Industry Finance
Creative Industry Finance is led and managed by Creative United, with funding from Arts Council England. The programme is designed to support creative and cultural businesses across England to become self-sufficient and achieve their ambitions.
Since launching across England in 2014, the programme has supported over 200 creative and cultural enterprises to scale up by delivering free 1-to-1 business advice and finance guidance; so far 20 of these supported business have accessed finance totaling nearly £350,000 from the programme’s Lending Partners.
Find out more at http://www.creativeindustryfinance.org.uk/