A day packed with employers actively recruiting creative students at all levels and inspirational talks. With more organisations and alumni visiting us this year, it promises to be another fantastic day.
WHAT’S ON THE DAY?
An information fair, featuring a range of key creative industry exhibitors
Keynote speech, Careers in the Creative Industries
Skills sessions, where you can choose from:
- Networking and Self-Presentation
- Resilience to Navigate the Career Wilderness
- Being Self Employed
Employers’ Insights, where you can choose from:
- CVs in the Creative Industries: Employers’ Point of View
- Relevant summer work using your creative skills
- Insights of working for a digital learning solutions global company
- Careers in Brand Marketing
Open Q&A session with alumni about their experiences in the creative industries, with insightful tips and advice.
For details about the programme, the employers attending, and to register for individual events you would like to attend, you must register at:-
Reserve your place now! #cciemployabilityday