Open Access Life Drawing

Southsea Artists Life Drawing Group, in collaboration with University of Portsmouth Faculty of Creative & Cultural Industries, is now offering life drawing classes on Tuesday evenings at the Eldon Building.

Southsea Artists Life Drawing Group are an artist-led group running these life drawing sessions at no profit – the only cost is a shared contribution to pay the model. Easels, boards and model supplied.

Bring your own paper, drawing materials and a mug. The session starts promptly at 6.30pm on a first come basis.

Anyone who loves life drawing, including all CCI Faculty students and staff, is welcome!

Details:

Tuesdays 6:30-8:30pm

7th Feb – 18 March

North Eldon Drawing Studio, Third Floor

There are 5 comments on this post

1. Avatar
    Bell
    3 years ago

I never drew. Can I go??
    And how much we need to pay for the model??
    Thank you and congratulations for the great initiative.

Reply
    1. CCI
      CCI
      3 years ago

Hello Bell,
      Thanks for your message. If you haven’t drawn before, its important to let you know these are sessions for practising artists (including staff and students), however, these are not lessons and there won’t be anyone there to teach you. Although these are sessions for artists, you are welcome to join. With reference to the cost, ot depends how many people turn up to share the price of the model. Feel free to contact graves.julie@btinternet.com who will know the price of the model and how that gets shared.
      Kind regards, CCI Promotions.

Reply
  2. Avatar
    Kathleen
    3 years ago

I have just found this! Will it run again? Please tell me if it does.

Reply
  3. Avatar
    Amanda Noble
    1 year ago

24/9/18
    I am looking for a currently running life drawing class in Portsmouth preferable on a drop in basis due to health (I have done a little portraiture in the past). It would also be better with wheelchair access but not essential as I can walk variable distances depending on how I am on the day. If you could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.
    Regards. Amanda

Reply
  4. Avatar
    Jo Scott
    1 year ago

Are these sessions running at the moment …I am an alumni and would like to participate. Can you give me an estimate of costs and timings please?

Reply

Leave your thought