The University of Portsmouth are seeking a Web Editorial Assistant to join the Web and Digital Team in the Marketing and Communications Department.
This is a full-time 12 month position for a recent University of Portsmouth graduate at grade 3. Applicants must have graduated in 2017 or 2018.
The full details and job specification can be found here. Graduates can either login to view the details or click on the small arrow next to the job title where it says ‘view vacancy details’.
Some of the tasks the role involves:
- Writing and publishing engaging content on the University’s main website using a content management system
- Updating existing content
- Sourcing images for the web
- Responding to web-user enquires
- Fixing common problems such as broken links
- Helping recruit a team of Student Bloggers
- Liaising with academic and professional staff
Some person spec details:
- Able to write for different audiences
- Able to produce engaging online Copy
- Understanding of the use of social media including blogs
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
Applications close on Sunday 15th July, and Interviews will take place on Thursday 26th July.
Image Credits: Freddie Marriage on Unsplash