FEATHR is an interior design brand that works with independent artists to ‘source, curate & commission designs’, in order to ‘fill the world with more art and less decoration’.
FEATHR is offering $5000 in products to support theatrical stage and set design at colleges and universities.
The FEATHR Fourth Wall Fund, was created by FEATHR founders, Tom, Anne & Oli, who understand the financial challenges associated with putting on a show, and so decided to set up a yearly fund of $5000 worth of FEATHR products for set decoration, in hopes that it will ‘encourage more people to develop plays and shows, along with making it easier for producers to tick one thing off of their long to do list’.
The FEATHR Fourth Wall Fund is open to any student staging a play or show at a higher education college or university in the United Kingdom, United States, or the European Union. Individuals and/or student theatre groups can apply, and recent graduates are also eligible. Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
The fund can provide products for set decorations, including, wallpaper, fabrics and cushions from a range of over 150 designs!
To apply, applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The name and synopsis of their show or play
- Their name, address, and phone number
- The name of their student theatre group (if applicable)
- The name of the college or university that they attend
- The type and number of FEATHR products needed (accurate sizing will be needed for wallpapers and fabrics; assistance can be requested)
- The contact details of a tutor or department head that can verify the project.
Deadlines for the 2017 fund close on the 31st of December 2017.
Applications will be reviewed on the basis of creative potential of the play or show, and after awards from the fund have been made, details will be published on the FEATHR website.
For more details about the FEATHR Fourth Wall Fund, visit their website.